Tools and Software I have written. An incomplete listing with descriptions and sub-pages for more details.
meissa is a web browser in early stages of development, based on Pale Moon without the trademark issues of vanilla Pale Moon. Furthermore some privacy related features are added.
gnURL is a specialized fork of cURL.
Software and non-software project. The goals of infotropique are:
- to integrate GNUnet into a GNU/Linux system (Guix), with the focus on using `gnunet-fs' to publish, exchange, and receive `binary substitutes' (compiled software), sources and more.
- to build a highly modular, privacy aware OS based on GNU GuixSD. This includes a set of pre-configured applications and services in different variants of the OS.
- to build independent extensions for GNUnet.
- to create a reusable example case of how an operating system can be created based on GuixSD.
- to provide easy access to the new internet as implemented by GNUnet. One of the primary motivations is to enable people to take back control of their everyday communication tools and data. This means we (and the projects we are involved in) are working on removing the mandatory points of authority people need to trust in their communication and usage of devices.
Neither infotropique collective nor GNUnet or Guix are making any money with your data. We regard infotropique as a basic tool to enable whatever people want to achieve with a distributed network written by the people for the people.