Looking forward, what are my plans for the next year?
- Finish the infotropique collective website which basically involves:
- Finishing the website texts
- Discuss and choose the bugtracker, migrate tickets and adjust to redefined goals
- CSS styling
- Set up automated builds for the website and moving the website to i.n0.is (unless someone vetoes and pays for the old domain.
- Start implementing the infotropique OS codebase (the parts that are not upstreamed)
- finish various Guix packages which are not really required for anything in my own projects
- Various services for Guix to beat my own procrastination on services
- psyced, darkhttpd, geomyidae, gnunet, ...
- Take 3+ weeks (working hours) off from other projects and finish the new gnunet.org website
- Same for the new server running gnunet.org
- Take more breaks. Selfcare is important.
- I want to offer a day in our hackerspace in Bochum where people can come by and we can work together on the GNUnet Manual
- Finish fixing up (rewriting) the python based part of the testsuite in GNUnet and the outsourced parts of it
- Depending on how much progress in infotropique will be done by other people: work more on the GNUnet FS integration code (ie: all the attached work on GNUnet FS itself, gnunet-guile updates, etc)
- Take a couple of days (in working hours) to track down all the dead links in anonbib
To be edited and extended.