Free Software Activities for week 39
- started working on the new gnunet.org website
- worked on the documentation and its build process,introducing and solving some bugs on it.
- some local work on autotools
- Merged: GnuTLS with DANE and made gnURL, libmicrohttpd, and GNUnet build with it
- Merged: PyBitmessage update to 0.6.2
- Merged: xautomation
- Merged: cadaver
- Merged: emacs-jinja2-mode
- Merged: gpa
- Merged: lxqt-build-tools
- started working on g13 by GnuPG
- system/mate-additions branch (21 new packages and services), thought about the last missing pieces prior to request for QA, reported 2 upstream requests (in caja and marco), worked on the mate-screensaver locking issue.
- I updated the New Moon (Pale Moon unofficial) guix package: https://git.krosos.org/ng0_guix/guix_packages_nonfree/
In Various other things:
- I adopted 'jinja2-mode' for emacs, outside of its current dormant position at github: https://git.krosos.org/emacs-jinja2-mode-ng0/