- spent some time investigating the best way to tackle the 'why does gnURL still need configure switches?' issue.
- Merged, as part of my work on Buildbot:
- python-pyqrcode, python-pynacl, python-py-ubjson, python-cbor
- As part of Nototools QA:
- I've added 'emacs-jinja2-mode-ng0 to the 'packages' repository
- Mostly "invisible" work (discussions on the new website, etc)
- some work in gnunet-website (the up and coming 4th generation of gnunet.org)
- spent some time thinking about the 'bibliography' repository and solutions for it
- gnunet source: build system: Added a first friendly reminder that 'makeinfo' is now required
- bug search and reports
- and more.