As you can see
I have tried to improve the website for infotropique a bit (help with the website is still wanted though).
So what has changed since the last "the state of infotropique OS" post? Many things:
- We now have a git host (in the community of GNUnet, but addressable with git.infotropique.org)
- master is still with no pushed commits though
- The documentation is now largely outdated and needs to be rewritten
- Goals are better defined in public presentation, or at least it is assumed that they are
- You will not be able to just point your
guix pull --url= at our repository, more on that later in the documentation (Most notes are still on paper and in local systems)
- Almost all of the work still happens with direct target to Guix directly, so the master repository will only be useful with Guix, not on its own
- However there will be a mechanism to make it work without a pre-existing Guix
Now I just need to find the time to write the documentation.